Photo Credit: Chris Perez
At SWOOP Events, we take pride in following sustainable practices that are of benefit to our environment, clients, and community.
- We grow our own herbs, edible flowers, vegetables, and fruit trees in the SWOOP Gardens and we delight in incorporating them into menus for our clients.
- We have wholesale relationships with our local farmers and enthusiastically recommend seasonal, organic menus to our clients.
- We compost all trimmings and scraps produced in our catering kitchen for use in our gardens.
- We maintain a handsome collection of serving equipment & place settings so that we can offer well-kept, reusable products to our clients.
- When an event calls for disposable products, we source recyclable & compostable materials and make a point to collect & dispose of each accordingly.
We will happily provide a complimentary consultation to develop a low to zero waste plan for your next event!