Upcoming Supper Friends
Jan 2015Supper Friends: Winter Supper – 01/30/2015 at 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Supper Friends: Winter Supper (evening 2) – 01/31/2015 at 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Feb 2015Supper Friends: Fanciful Indulgence – 02/06/2015 at 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Supper Friends: A Valentine – 02/13/2015 at 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm
For more, visit our CALENDAR
SWOOP Events sells wine & beer carefully curated list Greg Randle, Certified Wine Educator. The food and wine we serve not only complement each other, but inspire one another, making the selection and interplay of the wine and food an integral part of the dining experience. We treat our bottles with the utmost care and dignity, housing them in temperature-controlled wine cabinets and serving them at the optimal temperature. We are devoted to enhancing the dining experience of our guests with meticulous attention to detail, expert wine pairing, and extensive knowledge of the menu. A BYOB (bring your own beverage) option is available with a corkage fee of $15.00 per bottle.
Supper Friends Etiquette
- On tipping: The price of each ticket includes tax & 20% gratuity. We graciously accept additional gratuity if your experience warrants it.
- On cell phones: Supper Friends is about reviving the lost art of conversation, and we politely ask you to step outside for any calls.
- On children: As much as we love the little ones, Supper Friends is for adults 21 and up. However, we periodically host kid-friendly events and will promote them as such in the event listings on our calendar.
- On fixed menus: Before making your reservation, read the menu & make sure that everything we’re serving will suit your dietary preferences. We are unable to make dietary accommodations unless they are listed as part of the menu.
How to Make Reservations for Supper Friends
You can now purchase tickets for Supper Friends online! Browse our upcoming events on our CALENDAR and follow the prompts to reserve your seats.
Reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE. However once a seat is purchased, it can be transferred to another person for the same supper. If you arrange for someone to take your seat, please let us know so that we can update the name on your place setting.
- Photographers: Supper Friends is a one-of-a-kind event that we love to remember and share through photographs. For photographers, we reserve a complimentary seat at our bar, the perfect perch for catching the food, action & ambiance. To inquire about this trade opportunity, please send your information and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org